“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ― Oscar Wilde
Everyone must know quotes. I often see the quotes with beautiful, moving, or inspiring messages, as well as… typos or grammatical error.
I saved a few which I found randomly and I’d like to ask you to point out the error or mistake in them. Are you ready?
Here’s our first. Can you spot it?
- With – with – with –> with – will – with
- Love’s –> loves
- Piece –> peace
- Your in my grasp –> you’re in my grasp
- Then –> than
- Arent, your, to –> aren’t, you’re, too
- Peoples –> people’s
- Man, happen –> men, happens
- Its –> it’s
- Excepted –> accepted
- #EngTrivia: Common mistakes and confusing words in English
- #EngPic: Mistakes on school textbook
- #EngTrivia: Common grammar mistakes
- #EngQuiz: Common mistakes in english
- #EngPic: Fix the typos and/or grammar