Hiya Fellas, I hope you have a great day so far. Autumn approaches in the northern side of the earth. Do you know what autumn is? I found this #EngPic once and it does reflect Autumn quite well.
(Source: Found in Facebook/Tumblr)
See if you recognise any of the vocabularies. Do you know what they mean?
“Season after summer and before winter a.k.a fall season” – @melvamelpuss
Try answer these next questions to test your knowledge on these vocabs!
- No. 18 says “crunchy leaves,” does that mean you can eat it?
- No. 2 says “no sweat, no frost bite” does that mean you will not be sweating or get frozen?
- No. 4 is about the “brisk breeze,” is that about the wind?
- No. 3 says “colourful leaves,” does it mean they are not green?
- “Bon fires,” what are they?
1. “noooo haha.” – @miekenafff
“Daun kering…” = @Djachsan
2. “It’s warm.” – @betharihani
3. “Brisk breeze is talking about the wind, i.e. in Indonesian ‘angin sepoi.'” – @rizky_paramitha
4. “Most of them turn red, orange and yellow.” – @betharihani
5. “Api unggun.“ – @Djachsan
“A fire when we’re do camping.” – @Yusuke3192:
That’s it for the answers! Thank you for the contributions! I hope you had fun!
Compiled and written by @daedonghae at @EnglishTips4u on September 13, 2014
- #EngGame: 4 Pics 1 Word
- #EngPic: Good grammar graffiti?
- #EngPic: Halloween memes
- #EngPic: Indonesian events in England
- #EngPic #EngQuiz: Guess the events!