It’s #Page366of366. The year 2020 has been tough on each and everyone of us, but tomorrow, we will start anew. Hopefully we are all safe and healthy in the years to come.
How do you feel about the new year, fellas?
As today is the last day of 2020, I would like to share some quotes of new year and new beginning, from various sources.
- “You’ll never get bored when you try something new. There’s really no limit to what you can do.” – Dr. Seuss.
- “Do not wait until the conditions are perfect to begin. Beginning makes the conditions perfect.” – Alan Cohen.
- “We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.” – Edith Lovejoy Pierce.
- “Ring out the old, ring in the new, Ring, happy bells, across the snow: The year is going, let him go;Ring out the false, ring in the true.” – Alfred Lord Tennyson.
- “Every moment is a fresh beginning.” – T. S. Eliot.
- “Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” – Carl Bard.
- “Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties.” – Helen Keller.
- “New year—a new chapter, new verse, or just the same old story? Ultimately we write it. The choice is ours.” – Alex Morritt.
- “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt.
- “What the new year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the new year.” – Vern McLellan.
Happy New Year, everyone! I hope 2021 brings you happiness, health, love, and joy with every step you take.