Today we will learn about other ways to say ‘angry’.
Do you know some synonyms of ‘angry’?
- Irate: being extremely angry.
E.g. “We have received some irate phone calls from customers.”
- Vexed: annoyed, frustrated, or worried.
E.g. “It vexed me to think of others gossiping behind my back.”
- Indignant: feeling or showing anger because of something that is wrong or not fair.
E.g. “My aunt was indignant after the false accusations.”
- Aggrieved: unhappy and angry because of unfair treatment.
E.g. “My brother felt aggrievex at not being chosen for the team.”
- Incensed: greatly enraged.
E.g. “The worker was incensed at the company decision to reduce yearly bonus.”
- Waspish: readily expressing anger or irritation.
E.g. “The customer sounded waspish and impatient.”