Hi Fellas! How are you doing this week? I hope you enjoyed whatever you were doing. In this session I would like to share some quotes I got from the musics I listened.
- “Every choice you make when you’re lost, every step you take has it’s cause. And though it seems your sorrow never ends, someday its gonna make sense.” MLTR – It’s gonna male sense.
- “Feel the rain on your skin. No one else can feel it for you.
- Only you can let it in, no one else… Live your life with arms wide open. Today is where your book begins. The rest is still unwritten.” Unwritten – Natasha Bedingfield.
- “They don’t always happen when you ask and its easy to give in to your fears. But when you’re blinded by your pain, can’t see the way get through the rain. A small but still, resilient voice says hope is very near.’ When you believe – Mariah Carey.
- “Cause it makes me that much stronger. Makes me work a little bit harder. It makes me that much wiser. So thanks for making me a fighter.” Fighter – Christina Aguilera
- “This is the real, this is me. I’m exactly where I’m supposed to be now. Gonna let the light shine on me. Now I found who I am. There’s no way to hold it in. No more hiding who I want to be.” This is me – Demi Lovato.
- “If it’s over let it go and come tomorrow it will seem so yesterday… Laugh it off and let it go, and when you wake up it will seem so yesterday, so yesterday.” So yesterday – Hillary Duff.
- “There’s a hope that’s waiting for you in the dark. You should know you’re beautiful just the way you are. And you don’t have to change a thing, the world could change its heart. No scars to your beautiful, we’re stars and we’re beautiful.” Scars to your beautiful – Alessia Cara.
- “Mama told me not to waste my life. She said spread your wings my little butterfly. Don’t let what they say keep you up at night, and they can’t detain you. ‘Cause wings are made to fly.” Wings – Little Mix.
- “There’s not a star in heaven that we can’t reach. If we’re trying, yeah we’re breaking free.” Breaking free – Zac Effron.
- “We live and we learn to take one step at a time. There’s no need to rush. It’s like learning to fly or falling in love. It’s gonna happen and it’s supposed to happen.” One step at a time – Jordin Sparks.