Today we will learn more about other ways to say ‘beautiful’.
You can review the first lesson here https://englishtips4u.com/2018/11/18/engvocab-substitutes-of-beautiful/
- Marvelous: causing great wonder; extraordinary.
E.g. “It was a marvelous performance.”
- Angelic: exceptionally beautiful, innocent, or kind.
E.g. “She had an angelic smile.”
- Slick: smooth and glossy (of skin or hair).
E.g. “His hair was dark brown and perfectly slick.”
- Striking: noticeable, outstanding, attracting notice or attention.
E.g. “His eyes are his most striking feature.”
- Swell: great or excellent; wealthy; elegant person (slang).
E.g. “You look swell in that dress!”
- Enchanting: delightfully charming or attractive.
E.g. “The birds in the aviary at the zoo were enchanting.”
- Flawless: without any blemished or imperfections; perfect.
E.g. “She had flawless olive skin and huge eyes with clear and bright pupil.”
- Refined: elegant and cultured in appearance, manner, or taste.
E.g. “He has refined taste and manners.”