Do you know other words to say ‘beautiful’?
Today we will learn about the substitutes of ‘beautiful’.
- Exquisite: very beautiful and delicate.
E.g. “Her wedding dress was absolutely exquisite.”
- Splendid: excellent; very impressive.
E.g. “The fireworks looked very splendid in the dark sky.”
- Astonishing: causing a feeling of great surprise or wonder; very surprising.
E.g. “The old man had an astonishing performance.”
- Magnificent: very good; deserving to be admired.
E.g. “The scenery has a magnificent view.”
- Breathtaking: inspiring or exciting.
E.g. “The house has breathtaking views from every room.”
- Divine: extremely good, pleasant, or enjoyable.
E.g. “Their new place is quite divine.”
- Ravishing: unusually attractive, pleasing, or striking.
E.g. “She looked absolutely ravishing in that dress.”
- Delightful: giving great pleasure; highly pleasing.
E.g. “It has been a delightful evening.”
- Dazzling: briliantly or showily bright, colorful, or impressive.
E.g. “The actor gave a dazzling smile in the movie premiere.”
- Fetching: pleasant or attractive.
E.g. “You look very fetching in that hat.”