Here are 5 purrfect idioms to express your feeling, fellas!
1. The cat’s pajamas: someone or something wonderful or remarkable.
Example: She is perfect at dancing. She’s definitely the cat’s pajamas, man!
2. Let the cat out of the bag: to reveal a secret or a surprise by accident.
Example: She was trying to keep the party a secret, but her litter sister let the cat out of the bag.
3. Curiosity killed the cat: to warn someone not to ask too many questions about something.
A: ‘Where did you get all this money from?’
B: ‘Curiosity killed the cat, bro!’
4. Fat cat: a negative description of a rich and powerful person.
Example: Those fat cats in government don’t care about the poor.
5. To rain cats and dogs: to rain very heavily.
Example: Take your umbrella, fellas. It’s raining cats and dogs out there.