We are going to show the world that we are not afraid!
- “Fighting terrorism is like being a goalkeeper. You can make a hundred brilliant saves but the only shot that people remember is the one that gets past you.” – Paul Wilkinson.
- “Everybody’s worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there’s a really easy way: stop participating in it.” – Noah Chomsky.
- “If we destroy human rights and rule of law in the response to terrorism, they have won.” – Joichi Ito.
- “How do you defeat terrorism? Don’t be terrorized. Don’t let fear rule your life, even if you are scared.” – Salman Rushdie.
- “What separates us from the animals, what separates us from the chaos, is our ability to mourn people we’ve never met.” – David Levithan.
- “The war against terrorism is terrorism.” – Woody Harrelson.
- “Terrorism has no nationality or religion.” – Vladimir Putin.
- “In a sense, terrorism blossomed in the advent of television. Television promotes terrorism in religion and in politics.” – Marilyn Manson.
- “Our values and way of life will prevail – terrorism will not.” – John Linder.
- #EngQuote: Quote from “The Notebook”
- #EngQuote: Quote by Ian McKellen
- #EngQuote: Being thankful
- #EngQuote: Quotes on women’s human right
- #EngQuote: Faith and religion