Hello hey ho, fellas! How are you guys doing?
I don’t know about you. But I was surprised when I realized that Christmas is just around the corner. And New Year is in 2 weeks time! So, to welcome the fast approaching Christmas, how about an #EngGame on Christmas related vocab for today? Who’s in? *hands up*
Here’s what you have to do: Fill in the blanks to form a word which matched the description. Pick letters listed in each poster. #EngGame
1. C _ _ _ _ : A song of praise or joy, especially for Christmas.
2. W _ _ _ _ _ : A ring or circlet of freshly cut or dried flowers, boughs, or leaves worn on the head, placed on a memorial, or hung as a decoration.
3. R _ _ _ _ _ _ _ : A large animal with antlers on both male and female.
4. P_________ : A plant native to Mexico and Central America, having variously lobed leaves and brilliant scarlet, pink, or white petallike bracts.
5. M _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ : A plant which symbolizes vivacity, since it remained green while other plants were bare during winter.
6. S _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ : One of the small crystals, flakes, or masses in which snow falls.
7. P _ _ _ _ _ _ : Something presented, a gift.
8. S _____ : A vehicle mounted or runners for use on show or ice, having one or more seats and usually drawn by a horse.
9. B _ _ _ _ : A cup-shaped musical instrument which emits a metallic tone when struck.
10. O _ _ _ _ _ _ _ : Something that decorates or adorns; an embellishment.