What appears on Goku’s head when he died and waves upon meeting you?
Halo, Fellas! How are you today? cringes very hard
We’re going to do a fun and cringe-worthy game! Just as the one I mentioned at the start of this article.
What is pun?
Do you know what pun is, Fellas? Check out #EngTrivia: About pun to help you understand puns!
Pun, or paranomasia, is some sort of a wordplay joke. It mainly uses homophones or words that have dual meanings.
#EngGame: So punny
Well, enough with the introduction. Let’s get some basic rules for our #EngGame! I will state one or two sentences and you finish it with puns!
Let’s start simple:
- What did the sea say to the sand?
- Why was the toilet paper rolling down the hills?
- Why couldn’t the bicycle stand up on its own?
- Why does he hate insect jokes?
- What happens to the man who got into an accident in the textile factory?
- Why is the Grizzly so proud of his den?
- Why won’t your teddy bear eat?
- What do you call a literate insect?
- Why do crabs never give to charity?
- Nothing, it just waved.
- To get to the bottom.
- Because it’s two tired.
- Because it bugs him.
- He’s dyeing now.
- He built it with his bear hands.
- He is already stuffed.
- A spelling bee.
- Because they are shellfish.
Sorry for all the cringe I made, Fellas! I know some (or all) of them are lame but they entertain me!
- #EngTrivia: About pun
- #EngTalk: School and education related puns
- #EngTalk: Coffee related puns
- #EngQuiz: Animal related puns
- #EngGame: Guess the clues