Hi, fellas! Last week we’ve had an #EngTrivia session on the difference between see, look at, and watch. Now let’s do some exercise on that topic! Fill in the blanks with see, look at, or watch.
- We _____ the door all day but no one knocked with the package we’ve been waiting for.
- She wore a green T-shirt when I _____ her yesterday.
- I’m going to _____ John’s new vlog as soon as I got home.
- _____ the horizon! I think that’s a ship approaching.
- Inferno is now playing in theaters, right? Have you _____ it?
- Can you _____ the baby? I need go outside for a minute to talk to Mrs. Baker.
- He keeps _____ his watch hoping the time will run faster.
- Pause the video at 5.11 and _____ the scene, can you _____ Eva in the crowd?
- Don’t _____ a stranger like that. It’s impolite.
- I keep _____ an error message when tweeting, please fix this bug.
Here’s our Twitter session on this topic. You can scroll through it to find the answers.