Hi, fellas. What are you up to tonight? If you got nothing to do, stay tuned on our timeline because we’ll have an
Today we’ll have an
#EngQuiz called Guess the Idiom. So, I will share a picture of an idiom and the clue, then you have to guess what idiom is it. Today’s idiom theme is falling in love! In this post, I’d simply share the summary of the game. Enjoy! ;)
Clue: someone important
Answer: The big cheese
1. Clue: to describe something very briefly.
Answer: in a nutshell.
2. Clue: the one you love the most.
Answer: The apple of (one’s) eyes.
3. Clue: to tell a secret to someone who is not supposed to know about it.
Answer: spill the bean
4. Clue: a very easy task.
Answer: a piece of cake
5. Clue: a bad person.
Answer: Bad egg
6. Clue: Someone who just sits on the couch watching TV.
Answer: a couch potato
7. Clue: to treat someone to an expensive meal.
Answer: wine and dine
8. Clue: Something one enjoys or does well.
Answer: cup of tea
I think it is a wrap for today’s . Anyway, thank you for joining me in this session.