Here are some
#EngTips to be more productive I’ve collected for you to try. Grab your notes, fellas!
1. Write it down.
Grab your pen and paper! Every task should be written down to free your mind from trying to remember them.
2. Distance yourself from any distraction.
Turn off your phone, disconnect the internet, and give yourself time to focus on work.
3. Do the hardest task first!
Finish the most overwhelming task first so you can enjoy the rest of the day finishing other tasks.
4. Give the Pomodoro Technique a try!
The Pomodoro Technique is a time management method developed by Francesco Cirillo in 1990s. It is named after the tomato-shaped kitchen timer that Cirillo used as a university student. Here’s the step-by-step of the method:
- Pick a task and break it down to some smaller ones if possible.
- Set your timer for 25 minutes.
- Work on the task until your timer rings, then put a check on your list.
- Take a five-minute break. Get up and move your body to keep you fresh.
- Repeat the the step! You can take a longer break after finishing 4 Pomodoros.
Here’s an infographic about it:
I guess that’s all I can share. May today’s tips will be helpful to y’all procrastinator out there!