Hello hello, fellas! It’s the second day of the week. How was your day?
To brighten up your evening, let’s have a game of riddles! Guess what the answers might be.
- You’ll always find me in the past. I can be created in the present, but the future can never taint me. What am I?
- What belongs to you, but others use it more than you do?
- What vehicle is spelled the same forward and backwards?
- If you have me, you want to share me. If you share me, you haven’t got me. What am I?
- Feed me and I live, yet give me a drink and I die. What am I?
- Whoever makes it, tells it not. Whoever takes it, knows it not. And whoever knows it, wants it not. What is it?
- The more you take away, the larger it becomes? What is it?
- I am the only organ that named myself. What am I?
- I am the beginning of everything, the end of time and space, the beginning of every end, and the end of every place. What am I?
- Lives without a body, hears without ears, speaks without a mouth, to which the air alone gives birth. What is it?
There goes all 10 riddles. Some you might have heard of. And some others might make you go; “Huh?!”
Keep the answers coming, fellas! I’ll be back with the answers in… 5 minutes? Or should we have 10 minutes?
Ding ding ding ding ding!!! Time’s up! Let’s reveal the answers. Let’s see how many points you scored. ;)
- Your name
- Counterfeit money
- A hole
- The brain
- The letter “E”
Check your answers, fellas! How many correct answers did you get? :D
I hope you had as much fun as I did. I’m afraid that’s all we have for tonight’s #EngGame
Don’t forget to mention us if you have any English related questions. And also check out our blog englishtips4u.com for more games and discussions.
Actually… How about one last riddle for you to ponder upon?
Three or four, I can stab through or rule the seas. You know my cousins. What am I?
P.s.: The answer to the extra riddle is: fork. Did you guess it?