Hey there, Fellas! How was your day? Anything special happened?
Last Wednesday, I got away on a short trip to the wilderness and there, I found it very soothing. How about you, fellas? Any exciting experience about nature?
“Some expert linguist say that ‘going to’ is used when the future condition is connected to the present, while ‘will’ isn’t.” – @withfaithnhope
Today our session is #EngQuote: Nature. I’m going to share few quotes about nature to encourage you to get on a relaxing trip to the nature. So, here they go!
- “The earth has music for those who listen.” – George Santayana.
- “The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness.” – John Muir.
- “Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- “Sunset is still my favorite color, and rainbow is second.” – Mattie Stepanek.
- “Nature holds the key to our aesthetic, intellectual, cognitive and even spiritual satisfaction.” – E. O. Wilson.
- “The good man is the friend of all living things.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.” – John Burroughs.
- “We do not see nature with our eyes, but with our understandings and our hearts.” – William Hazlitt.
- “God has cared for these trees, saved them from drought, disease, avalanches, and a thousand tempests and floods but he cannot save them from fools.” – John Muir.
That’s all I can share with you today, Fellas! Don’t forget to check out our cool website http://englishtips4u.com for more. See you!
- #EngQuote: Secret
- #EngQuote: Patience
- #EngQuote: Patience (2)
- #EngQuote: Family
- #EngQuote: Tolerance