Hi guys, how are you today? Did you have a great day?
Today we are having #EngQuiz on word relationships. I’m sure you are familiar with word relationship, aren’t you?
The rule is simple, you just need to provide a word that relates to the premises given. For example…
Man : Boy : Woman : ___
What would you answer to that blank space?
Great! So basically the quiz runs that way. Easy, isn’t it? So are you ready with the quiz?
I will tweet the premises in a row and I will retweet those who provide the best answer. Here we go.
- pencil : write : gun : ___
- yesterday : the day before : last month : ___
- baseball : bat : tennis : ___
- dog : dogs : woman : ___
- arm : hand : leg : ___
- beautiful : beauty : young : ___
- daughter : aunt : son : ___
- teeth : dentist : eye : ___
- hot : cold : dark : ___
- car : transport : game : ___
- eagle : bird : rose : ___
That is the end of the quiz today. Thank you so much for your participation. We really appreciate it!
We’ll see you tomorrow. Don’t forget to check out our web http://englishtips4u.com for other interesting English quizzes.