- ‘E’ is the most commonly used letter in the English language.
- The longest English word that can be spelled without repeating any letters is ‘uncopyrightable.’
- The following sentence contains 7 different spellings of the sound: He believed Caesar could see people seizing the sea.
- ‘Queueing’ is the only word with five consecutive vowels (five vowels in a row).
- Due to a printing error, there was a word in the English dictionary from 1932 to 1940 which did not have a meaning. The word was Dord and it became known as ‘ghost word.’
- #EngTrivia: English fun facts (1)
- #EngTrivia: English fun facts (3)
- #EngTrivia: English fun facts (4)
- #EngTrivia: Some interesting facts
- #EngTrivia: Interesting English facts