Aloha! How’s your Ramadan been so far, fellas? I hope you guys are doing well.
Well, tonight I’ll share some tips about healthy fasting. Stay tuned, fellas!
1. Stay hydrated by drinking 8 glasses of water daily from Iftar to Suhoor.
2. Avoid eating too much of fried and sweet foods during suhoor since they can make you thirsty in a short while.
3. Get enough sleep at night (6 to 8 hours), so you won’t feel tired during the day.
4. Have a light workout before iftar. It’s good to jog about 1 hour before iftar.
5. Have a well-balanced iftar meal with dates, soup, salad, a main dish, fruits, and a small piece of Ramadan sweet.
6. Eat in moderation. Overindulging at Iftar or Suhoor will lead to indigestion and weight-gain, so eat just enough to fill you up.
7. Try not to skip suhoor since it can lead to dehydration, exhaustion and gastric problems during your fast.
8. Do not go to sleep right after iftar or suhoor. You gotta give your body time to digest the food.
I guess that’s all from me. Do you have your own fasting tips, fellas? Feel free to share with us!
Well. it’s a wrap fellas! Thank you for participating in tonight session. I hope we all can do our best on these last days of Ramadan.
Compiled and written by @AnienditaR at @EnglishTips4u on Juny 25, 2016