In this post, we’d like to share some tips so you can develop more great ideas. Stay tuned!
- Set some time aside to think regularly. It will train your mind to relax.
- Find a particular space and create your own creative space. Thinking regularly in a particular place & situation can help, too.
- Put yourself in challenging situations. It’s proved that your mind works better when it’s overwhelmed
- Read more books, surf the web, and keep information on a journal. Journal is a great way to structure&develop ideation habits.
- Drop all data you’ve collected and put it out of your mind. Let your subconscious do the work.
- Then we’ll come to an “Aha!” moment when a great idea hits us. But don’t accept them immediately, criticize your ideas to expand and uncover possibilities you might have otherwise overlooked.
- It’s okay to have some bad ideas instead of having none. It’s proved that people with bad ideas would likely to have more good ones, as well.