In this article, I would like to share some fashion related quotes. Are you ready?
- “Don’t be into trends. Don’t make fashion own you, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way you live.” — Gianni Versace.
- “Over the years I have learned that what is important in a dress is the woman who is wearing it.” — Yves Saint Laurent.
- “Fashion should be a form of escapism, and not a form of imprisonment.” — Alexander McQueen.
- “I’ll stop wearing black when they make a darker color.” – Wednesday Addams.
- “People will stare. Make it worth their while.” – Harry Winston.
- “Buy less, choose well.” – Vivienne Westwood.
- “You’re never fully dressed without a smile.” – Little Orphan Annie.
- “I love the idea of embracing your curves and loving yourself while expressing it through fashion.” – Hayley Hasselhoff.
- “I base most of my fashion taste on what doesn’t itch.” – Gilda Radner.
- “The only real elegance is in the mind; if you’ve got that, the rest really comes from it.” – Diana Vreeland.
There you go, fellas! Hopefully the quotes can boost your mood. Thank you for reading!
- #EngTalk: Shopping
- #EngKnowledge: Dress codes
- #EngVocab: Other meanings of ‘Fashion’ that you should know
- #EngVocab: Fashion (2)
- #EngKnowledge: Haute couture