G’ evening, fellas! How was your week? Mine was exhausting, huhu. I hope yours was better than mine. :)
I have prepared some # about Valentine’s vocabulary for today’s session. Who’s excited?
What you gotta do is fill in the blanks and form a word according to the description given. Shall we start now, fellas?
1. B _ _ _ _ _ _ = an attractively arranged flower that usually given as a present on Valentine’s Day.
2. L_ _ _b_ _ d = two people who are obviously very much in love with each other.
3. C _ _ _ _ = a Roman god of love, often represented by a naked baby boy with wings and love arrow.
4. D _ _ _ _ _ g = an affectionate form of address to a beloved person.
5. U _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ d L _ _ _ = one-sided love.
6. C _ _ _ _ _ _ a = a man with a reputation for having many love adventures.
7. H _ _ _ O _ _ _ H _ _ _ _ = an idiom which means being so infatuated with someone.
8. P _ _ _ _ L _ _ _ = an idiom which means temporary infatuation between young people
9. D _ _ _ _ _ D _ _ _ = a date which involves two couples.
10. L_ _ _ _- d_ _ _ _ = an idiom which means making an excessive display of affection.
- Head over heals
- Puppy love
- Double date
It’s a wrap for tonight, fellas. Thank you for your participation and…. have a great weekend! :)