Today we are gonna discuss some vocabularies used in “Sherlock Holmes” by BBC. Are you a fan of Sherlock and his mind-blowing crime-cases? How would you describe Sherlock in a word?
I have compiled 10 appealing words for you to be familiar with. These words are in the dialogue of the characters in the film. Special for this session, we are gonna discuss the vocabulary in the most recent episode of Sherlock, ‘Abominable Bride’. Have you watched it?
Some of these words are said by Sherlock & Dr. Watson. Some others are by Mycroft, Sir Eustace and wife, and Mary. I’m sure you are familiar with them already.
Here are the 10 selected words in Sherlock:
- #EngVocab: English Words of Vikings Origin
- #EngVocab: Adjectives that Describe Personalities
- #EngQuote: Courage Against Terrorism
- #EngTrivia: British vs American English vocabulary
- #EngVocab: Vocabulary related to Heroism