In this New Year, I’d like to share some inspirational English quotes which will hopefully boost our spirit to face the new year.
- “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- “New Year’s Day. A fresh start. A new chapter in life waiting to be written. New questions to be asked, embraced, and loved. Answers to be discovered and then lived in this transformative year of delight and self-discovery.” ~ Sarah Ban Breathnach.
- “Let our New Year’s resolution be this: we will be there for one another as fellow members of humanity, in the finest sense of the word.” ~ Goran Persson.
- “The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. We can help write that story by setting goals.” ~ Melody Beattie.
- “And now we welcome the new year. Full of things that have never been.” ~ Rainer Maria Rilke.
- “Every time you tear a leaf off a calendar, you present a new place for new ideas and progress.” ~ Charles Kettering.
- “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” ~ Oprah Winfrey.
- “Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering, ‘It will be happier.'” ~ Alfred Lord Tennyson.
- “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language. And next year’s words await another voice.” ~ T.S. Eliot.
- “Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.” ~ Brad Paisley.
- “Every New Year people get you some presents but your best present you get never changes: Your own existence! It is also your best present to others!” ~ Mehmet Murat ildan.
- “Any new beginning is forged from the shards of the past, not from the abandonment of the past.” ~ Craig D. Lounsbrough.
- #IOTW: Idioms for new beginnings
- #EngKnowledge: New year’s resolutions
- #IOTW: Happy New Year
- #EngQuote: Success
- #EngTrivia: New year’s trivia