Hello hello, fellas! Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate Christmas & happy holidays to us all!
In the spirit of the festivities, let’s play an #EngGame of guessing these 10 Christmas related words.
All you have to do is fill in the blanks and form a word according to the description given. So… Are you all ready??
All right! Here we gooooo…
1. A _ _ _ _ _: The month leading up to Christmas.
2. C _ _ _ _ _ _: A vertical pipe in a house where Santa usually enter a house from.
3. H _ _ _ _: An evergreen plant with prickly dark green leaves and red berries.
4. M _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _: A parasitic plant with white berries, traditionally used as a Christmas decoration.
5. O _ _ _ _ _ _ _: An object that adds beauty to something; a decoration.
6. T _ _ _ _ _: A decoration consisting of thin strips of shiny metal foil, traditionally used at Christmas.
7. S _ _ _ _ _: A sledge or light cart on runners pulled by horses or reindeer over snow and ice.
8. C _ _ _ _: A song of praise or joy, especially for Christmas.
9. C _ _ _ _ _: a cylinder of wax with a central wick (like string) which burns to produce light.
10. H _ _ _ _ _ _: A religious feast day.
There goes our special Christmas #EngGame, fellas! I hope you enjoyed the session and learned something new.
That’s a wrap for today, fellas! Stay tuned to our daily sessions. May the warmth & spirit of Christmas forever be with us. XOXO
Compiled and written by @Miss_Qiak at @EnglishTips4U on December 25, 2014