Good evening fellas, we meet again, finally. How are you anyway? Good? I hope you are cz I have a quiz for you. Yaaaaasss!
It’s an easy quiz though. You just need to spot the mistakes in 10 sentences and tweet me the correct sentences. The number at the end of the sentences indicating the total mistakes in them. See this example:
E.g. “I am students.” (1)
Ans: “I am a student.”
See?? That easy. Now your turn. Good luck..
- The science class yesterday is bored. The teacher do not even discuss about a think for our final observation task. (5)
- The principal (kepsek) will be going to announce his long-service leaf tomorrow morning after the recess. (3)
- The pant I bought yesterday was more costlier than last year. (4)
- He rushed to the hospital after he is found unconsciousness at a museum. (4)
- I failed at Science and English last semester. (1)
- She is good in Math. (1)
- I found that room is empty; She will go by the time you get there. (3)
- Did you see my old fascinating metal Chinese black sword? I leave it here yesterday. (5)
- She was marry with a chairman company. (3)
- I leave at United States. (3)
- I will text you when I will arrive. (1)
And the correct answers are..
- The science class yesterday was boring. The teacher did not even discuss a thing for our final observation task.
- The principal is going to announce his long-service leave tomorrow morning after the recess.
- The pants I bought yesterday are costlier than those I bought last year.
- He was rushed to the hospital after he was found unconscious at the museum.
- I failed in Science and English last semester.
- She is good at Math.
- I found that the room was empty; She would have gone by the time you got there.
- Did you see my fascinating old black Chinese metal sword? I left it here yesterday.
- She was married to a company chairman.
- I live in the United States.
- I will text you when I arrive.