Here it is, your #EngQuote: Music, Fellas!
- Where words fail, music speaks.- Hans Christian Andersen
- One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.-Bob Marley
- Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything.-Plato
- Without music, life would be a mistake.- Friedrich Nietze
- People haven’t always been there for me but music always has. – Taylor Swift
- If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.-Albert Einstein
- “Music is the language of the spirit. It opens the secret of life bringing peace, abolishing strife.” –Kahlil Gibran
- “When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.”-H.D. Thoreau
- “Music can change the world because it can change people.” –Bono
- Music is the mediator between the spiritual and the sensual life. ~Ludwig van Beethoven
- Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music. ~Ronald Reagan
- Music has been my everything since day one. It’s been my shoulder to cry on, my rock and my best friend.-Christina Perri
Compiled by @bintilvice for @EnglishTips4U on Friday, 13 November 2015.