Good evening, fellas! How has your Saturday been? I hope you had an awesome one! Today we’ll have an
#EngGame called Guess the Idiom. So, I will share a picture of an idiom and the clue, then you have to guess what idiom is it. Today’s idiom theme is falling in love! In this post, I’d simply share the summary of the game. Enjoy! ;)
Clue: to be strongly attached to someone.
Answer: Have the hots.
1. Clue: temporary infatuation between young people.
Answer: puppy love
At the time I was sure I would marry him when I grew up,
but of course, it was just puppy love.
2. Clue: making an excessive display of affection.
It sickens me to see the couple acting lovey-dovey all the time.
3. Clue: a date which involves two couples.
Answer: double date
He asked me to go on a double date with his brother.
4. Clue: to be very much in love with someone.
Answer: head over heels
It’s obvious that Robin and Barney head over heels in love with each other.
5. Clue: a relationship that’s likely to be happy and succesful.
Answer: match made in heaven
Lily and Marshall are really well suited. They are a match made in heaven.
I think it is a wrap for today’s
#EngGame. Anyway, thank you for joining me in this session. I hope it has been useful for you guys! ;)