Hey, fellas! How are you doing this weekend? Admin has prepared some #EngGame for today’s session. Who’s excited? :D
I have 10 riddles for you, fellas. Let’s see whether you can guess the answers. Here we go!
1. What asks but never answers?
2. What has a tongue, cannot walk, but gets around a lot?
3. What has rivers but no water, forests but no trees and cities with no buildings?
4. If you are running a race, and you pass the person in second, what place are you in?
5. I know a word. Six letters it contains. Take away one. And twelve is what remains. What’s the word?
6. What starts with ‘e’, ends with ‘e’, and contains one letter?
7. What can you get arrested for for attempting but not for committing?
8. When you don’t have me, you want me. But when you do have me, you want to give me away. What am I?
9. What gets wetter and wetter as it dries?
10. What goes up and down the stairs without moving?
There goes 10 riddles for this evening. Easy-peasy, right? Recheck your answers, fellas. I’ll reveal the correct ones in 15 minutes. *makan dulu ah*
Ding-dong! Time to reveal the answers. How confident are you with your guesses? #EngGame
1. An owl #EngGame
2. A shoe #EngGame
3. A map #EngGame
4. Second place #EngGame
5. Dozens #EngGame
6. Envelope #EngGame
7. A suicide #EngGame
8. A job #EngGame
9. A towel #EngGame
10. A rug #EngGame
There goes the answers to all 10 riddles, fellas. How many did you guess correctly? #EngGame