So it’s Saturday night! And we shall have fun with some puns! :D
Does anyone know what pun is? :)
Yap betul :) “@mgibrann11: ya semacam plesetan gitu kan? Contohnya kayak gini “I gave my dead batteries away, free of charge””
In English they would say pun is “play of word(s)” :) Today I am going to share those related to coffee drinks or minuman kopi
So let’s start :D
- Don’t be afraid to ESPRESSO yourself :)
- By any BEANS necessary, please drink less coffee for the time being
- Drinking too much coffee can cause a LATTE problems.
- Selling coffee has its perks for those who have BEAN so lucky.
- Thanks a LATTE for the latte
- The author wasn’t pleased to see a review of his book on CAPPUCCINO’s. It said it was all FROTH and no substance.
- “What’s that Ricky Martin song again?” | “Livin’ La Vida MOCHA!”
- Dude, please don’t be LATTE again, make sure you take the ESPRESSO lane and get me a cappucino on the way
- Don’t be so DESPRESSO, mate
- If you spend too much time in the coffee shop you’ll be LATTE for work.
So, that’s it for the puns today! Did you get it? Hope you liked it :)
It’s interesting how most of them use Latte and Espresso hehehe :D
So you won’t be DESPRESSO hehe “@faisalfaridudin: Jadi pengen kopi espresso” 9. Don’t be so DESPRESSO, mate ”
“@R_Dhewie75: I always liked your tweet, because your content increased my knowledge. Thankyou :)”
Thank you for your thoughts :) @R_Dhewie75
Latte here is for “lot of” so it is supposed to be plural not singular “@wulaaankurnia: Problem.” 3….can cause a LATTE problems. ”
“@nindunia: I absolutely love this #EngTalk today since I’m addicted to coffee thanks a LATTE! (Is it right?)”
Yes, to you too! Thanks a LATTE @nindunia! :D