Have you ever heard about pick up lines? Because we’re going to talk about it.
A pick up line is a conversation starter with the intent to engage an unfamiliar person for humor or romance. Admin will give you some examples of pick up lines. Ready? Here we go:
- Do you have a map?. l No, why?l Because I just keep getting lost in your eyes.
- Are you a magnet? Because I’m attracted to you.
- Do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I walk by again?
- Are you an alien? Because you just abducted my heart.
- There’s something wrong with my cell phone. / Why?/ It doesn’t have your number in it.
Apparently many films used pick up lines in its dialogues. Admin will give some examples of pick up lines in films. Here they are:
- “I know what I want because I have it in my hands right now.” “What?” “You.” -P.S. I Love You.
- I maybe the outlaw, but you’re the one stealing my heart. – Thelma and Louise
- I have crossed oceans of time to find you. – Dracula.
I’ve tweeted some examples of pick up lines. What do you think? Sounds cheesy, right? That’s how pick up lines work. Dare to use one?