Evening, fellas! Are you ready for today’s #EngVocab? We’ll discuss body position tonight.
- Hunch: membungkuk.Hunch: to lean forward with your shoulders raised or to bend your back and shoulders into a rounded shape.
- Kneel: berlutut. Kneel: to go down into, or stay in, a position where one or both knees are on the ground.
- Crouch: membungkukkan badan. Crouch: to bend your knees and lower yourself so that you are close to the ground.
- Balance: menyeimbangkan badan. Balance: to be in a position where you will stand without falling to either side.
- Perch: duduk dipinggir atau bertengger. Perch: to sit on or near the edge of something.
- Cross-legged: duduk bersila. Cross-legged: having your feet crossed over each other, but your knees wide apart, usually while sitting on the floor.
- Sprawl: duduk bermalas-malasan. Sprawl: to spread the arms and legs out carelessly and untidily while sitting or lying down.
- Squat: berjongkok. Squat: to position yourself close to the ground balancing on the front part of your feet with your legs bent under your body.
- Crawl: merangkak. Crawl: to move slowly or with difficulty, with the body stretched out along the ground or on hands and knees.
- On tiptoe: berjinjit. On tiptoe: on your toes with the heel of your foot lifted off the ground.
- Slump: merosot. Slump: to sit or fall heavily and suddenly.
- Prone: tiarap atau telungkup. Prone: lying on the front with the face down.
- Supine: tidur telentang. Supine: flat on your back, looking up.
- Hands on hips: tolak pinggang. Hands on hips: To put your hands on your hips.
- Recline: bersandar. Recline: to lean or lie back with the upper part of your body in a nearly horizontal position.
- Folded arms: menyilangkan tangan. Folded arms: to bring your arms close to your chest and hold them together.
- Spread-eagled: berbaring dengan kaki dan tangan telentang. Spread-eagled: lying with arms and legs stretched out.
- Holding hands: berpegangan. Holding hands: when two people hold hands, one person holds the other person’s hand in their hand.
- Arm-in-arm: bergandengan tangan. Arm-in-arm: two people have one arm bent at the elbow and passing around.
- Stretch: meregangkan tubuh. Stretch:to straighten your body or your arms or legs so that they are as long as possible.
That’s a wrap, fellas! Admin really hope it will be useful for you. Don’t forget to share it to your beloved!