Hiyya, fellas! It’s #EngGame day! Let’s see if you can guess these riddles :D
1. I’m the part of a bird that’s not in the sky. I can swim in the ocean and remain dry. What am I?
2. What is harder to catch the faster you run?
3. How can you make a TV, a bed, a dog, and a car liquid?
4. What goes up, lets out a load, then goes back down?
5. What always goes to bed with its shoes on?
6. What stays where it is when it goes off?
7. There are several different kinds, but the one you pick doesn’t do its job. What is it?
8. A father’s child. A mother’s child. no one’s son. Who am I?
9. Though I live beneath a roof,
I never seem to dry. If you will only hold me, I swear I will not lie. What am I?
10. There are 6 sisters. Each sister has 1 brother. How many brothers are in the sisters’ family?
1. A bird’s shadow;
2. Your breath;
3. Sell them. Turn them into liquid assets;
4. An elevator;
5. A horse.
6. An alarm clock;
7. A lock;
8. Their daughter;
9. Your tongue;
10. 1 brother. The sisters have the same brother.