G’afternoon, y’all! What do you have in plan for today, fellas?
This Sunday, people around the US, Australia, Malaysia, Singapore and many other countries are celebrating Mother’s day.
Mother’s day is celebrated on the second Sunday of May in coutries such as the US, Australia, Malaysia, Singapore and many others. Where as in the UK, it is celebrated on the fourth Sunday in Lent. As for Indonesia, we celebrate Mother’s day on 22nd of December.
Though it’s still a long time before we celebrate Mother’s day in Indonesia, wouldn’t it be nice to celebrate it as often as possible?
Today, I’ll share a couple of quotes about mothers and their love and warm embrace. Stay tuned, fellas! I hope you like these quotes.
1. Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs, since the payment is pure love. – Mildred B. Vermont
2. There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it. – Annonymous
3. If the whole world were put into one scale, and my mother in the other, the whole world would kick the beam. – Lord Langdale
4. Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever. – Annonymous
5. Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. – Marion C. Garretty
6. A mom’s hug lasts long after she lets go. – Annonymous
7. I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. – Abraham Lincoln
8. A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary. – Dorothy Canfield Fisher
9. The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness. – Honore de Balzac
10. Never marry a man who hates his mother, because he’ll end up hating you. – Jill Bennett
And that’s a wrap for today, fellas! Now go find your mom and give her a big hug. Enjoy the rest of your weekend! XOXO