Anyway, Fellas, have you ever presented something in front of an audience, in college or at work? Believe it or not, presentation skill is one of the most important skills for students and working people. And apparently there are many types of presentation, and that’s what our topic for today is. Can you guess? Join this
Let me give you an example:
S _ _ _ _ _ _: a financial adviser gives advice about investments to eight people. Can you guess?
Very good! You’re right! :-D
Let’s start the game!
- P _ _ _ _ C _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _: two chief executives tell journalists why their companies have merged.
- W _ _ _ _ _ _ _: a yoga expert tells people how to improve their breathing techniques and gets them to practice.
- L _ _ _ _ _ _: a university professor communicates information about economics to 300 students.
- B _ _ _ _ _ _ _: a senior officer gives information to other officers about an operation they are about to undertake.
- P _ _ _ _ _ _ L _ _ _ _ _: a car company announces a new model.
- T _ _ _: a member of a stamp-collecting club tells other members about 19th century British stamps.
- D _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _: the head of research & development tells non-technical colleagues about a new machine.
- Press conference
- Product launch
Source: Business Vocabulary in Use – Intermediate by Bill Masculll
- #EngGame: How many past simple verbs can you make with these letters?
- #EngGame: Vocabulary related to gym and sports
- #BusEng #EngVocab: Word combinations using the word “meeting”
- #EngGame: Vocabulary related to education
- #EngGame: Vocabularies with “cate”