Who likes going to the gym or doing sports? Well, I have the
#EngGame just for you! Feel free to participate! :-)
The rules are easy:
- Guess/answer the word.
- Put the number of the question.
- Include the clue if you can.
Here’s an example:
A _ _: abdominal muscles, the muscles below one’s chest.
Yes, that’s right! :-D
So let’s start the game!
- T _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _: a machine with a moving belt upon which a person can walk, jog, or run.
- S _ _ _ _: a type of bath in dry heat to cause perspiration.
- A _ _ _ _ _ _ _: cardiovascular exercise that involves sustained movement to stimulate the heart.
- O _ _ _ _: very overweight.
- Y _ _ _: a type of physical and spiritual exercise that involves positioning the body in various ways.
- P _ _ _-_ _: an exercise performed stomach-down on one’s hands and toes that involves pushing oneself up & away from the floor and back again.
- A _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _: a chemical substance in the body associated with bursts of speed or strength.
- M _ _ _ _ _ _: using the hands to rub the back or other part of the body for pleasure, relaxation, or physical therapy.
- S _ _-_ _: abdominal exercise that involves the repeated movement of lying flat on the floor and pulling into a sitting position.
- A _ _ _ _ _ _: mental uneasiness, intense worry, fear, or concern.
Source: Fluent English by Barbara Raifsnider
- #IOTW: Sports idioms
- #IOTW: Idiom related to sports
- #EngVocab: Physical exercise
- #EngVocab: Medical conditions
- #IOTW: Idioms related to medical and health