Happy Tuesday fellas :) To those celebrating, hope your Eid Mubarak or Idul Fitri celebration went well
Right now some parts of the world are enjoying summer (Ind: musim panas)…
Ever wonder what kind of #EngVocab are commonly used or related to it?
Here are some words that are related to it :) (Some will be more than one #EngVocab)
- Beach (Ind: pantai) – it’s a number one destination for those who want to enjoy summer
- Sandals (Ind: sandal/sepatu sandal) – you can’t really wear it on a winter time, so when summer comes everyone is wearing it
- Good Weather (Ind: cuaca yang bagus) – a phrase you would use when a lot of sunshine is around you
- Scorching (Ind: terik) – extremely hot weather occasionally happens
- Boiling Hot (Ind: mendidih panas) – describes a very hot day
- Warm (Ind: hangat) – when it is a bit cold, a little sunshine would make it warm
- Sightseeing (Ind: tamasya) – when the summer has good weather, sightseeing would takes place most of the time
- Clear Up (Ind: semakin terang) – usually used when the clouds were breaking up and more sunshine comes in, it becomes brighter!
That’s it for today’s #EngVocab fellas :) Have a great Tuesday
Compiled and written by @daedonghae at @EnglishTips4u on July 29, 2014