Hiyya fellas! Who’s excited for some riddles this evening? :D Guess the answers to these 10 riddles!
1. What has a single eye but can’t see?
2. A man is sitting in a cabin in Jakarta. About an hour later, he gets out of his cabin in Bali. How is that possible?
3. My cousin is 18. He was born in 1945. How is that possible?
4. What is the only question you can’t answer “Yes” to?
5. When you don’t know what I am, then I am something. But when you know what I am, then I’m nothing. What am I?
6. There are 20 birds in a tree. A man comes and shoot one of the birds. How many birds are left?
7. 2 men catch 2 fish in 2 minutes. At this rate, how many men could catch 500 fish in 500 minutes?
8. During what moth do people sleep the least?
9. I’m very easy to get into, but it is hard to get out of me. What am I?
10. A surgeon named Nick & a bus driver named Joel are both in love with a woman named Liz. Joel needs to go on a long trip for 10 days. Before he left, he gave Liz 10 apples. Why?
1. A needle.
2. He’s a pilot in the cabin of the airplane.
3. He was born in hospital room 1945.
4. Are you dead? Because dead man can’t speak. Every other question you can answer “Yes”, even if you’re wrong.
5. A riddle.
6. None. Because all the birds flew away after hearing the gun shot.
7. 2 men.
8. February. It’s the shortest month in a year.
10. An apple a day keeps the doctor away.