Everyone likes music, right? In this post, we will be sharing quotes from some famous musicians. Hope these will brighten your day.
- “One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.” – Bob Marley.
- “Get up, stand up. Stand up for your rights. Get up, stand up. Don’t give up the fight.” – Bob Marley.
- “Music can change the world because it can change people.” – Bono.
- “As a rock star, I have two instincts. I want to have fun, and I want to change the world. I have a chance to do both.” – Bono.
- “Don’t criticize what you don’t understand, son. You never walked in that man’s shoes.” – Elvis Presley.
- “Do what’s right for you, as long as it don’t hurt no one.”- Elvis Presley.
- “A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.” – Jim Morrison.
- “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” – Jimi Hendrix.
- “Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.”- Jimi Hendrix.
- “Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.” – John Lennon.
- “It’s better to say too much, than never to say what you need to say again.” – John Mayer.
- “I believe that my life’s gonna see the love I give returned to me.” – John Mayer.
- “Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are.” – Kurt Cobain.
- “Think globally, act locally.” – Paul McCartney.
- “And, in the end The love you take is equal to the love you make.” – Paul McCartney.
That’s a wrap! So which one is your favorite? Mine is number 15. Don’t stop the music. Music can change the world :)
- #IOTW: Idioms related to music
- #EngKnowledge: The sound of music
- #IOTW: Idioms in Taylor Swift’s songs
- #EngGame: Songs of Indonesian in English translation
- #EngKnowledge: Adele and her songs