Hello fellas! How’s your Thursday? How’s your fasting?
Have you heard the words like cyberloaf, netpicker or web rage? No? Yes? Well, today admin wants to share some
#EngVocab related to internet
- Cyberloaf: spend time on the internet at work doing personal things.
- Netpicker: a person who surfs the internet, looking for information in order to impress others with their knowledge of current events.
- Blook: a book written by a blogger. It’s a blending of ‘blog’ and ‘book’.
- Web rage: anger or frustation as a result of difficulties when using the internet.
- E-stalk: to stalk (follow) someone by using internet to find the information about someone.
- Tweeps: twitter users who follow us on twitter. Tweeps: twitter users who follow us on twitter. It is a combination of ‘twitter’ and ‘peeps’
- Cyberchondriac: a person who imagines that he/she is suffering from an illness after reading about the symptoms on the internet.
- Password fatigue: being tired of having to remember a large number of passwords for different social networks.
- Notspot: an area where there’s a slow internet access or no internet connection at all.
That’s a wrap, fellas! Hope those
#EngVocab will be useful for you. Have a good rest. Good night!