Today I want to share some quotes from Khalil Gibran. Do you know him? Are you a fan of him?
It’s so good to know that some of you are Khalil Gibran’s fans. I’m going to tweet some of his quotes. Here we go!
- I am ignorant of absolute truth. But I am humble before my ignorance and therein lies my honor and my reward.
- One day you’ll ask me which is more important? My life or yours? I’ll say mine and you’ll walk away not knowing that you’re my life.
- Yesterday is but today’s memory and tomorrow is today’s dream.
- Generosity is giving more than you can, and pride is taking less than you need.
- All that spirits desire, spirits attain.
- Your clothes conceal much of your beauty, yet they hide not the unbeautiful.
- Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.
- Let there be no purpose in friendship save the deepening of the spirit.
Let’s spread love in the air, fellas! Have a good night all :)