Hello, fellas! How are you today? Tonight admin wants to share some interesting facts. Hope you’re not sleepy yet, fellas :)
1. The dot on top of the letter ‘i’ is called ‘tittle’
2. The word ‘Bookkeeper’ and ‘bookkeeping’ are the only 2 words in the English language with three consecutive double letters.
3. A sentence that contains all 26 letters of the alphabet is called a pangram.
4. The only place in the United States where coffee is grown commercially is in Hawaii
5. The first English dictionary was written in 1755.
6. All pilots on international flights identify themselves in English regardless of their country of origin.
7. James Naismith invented and named the game of basketball in 1891.
That’s a wrap, fellas! Hope those #EngTrivias will be useful for you. Good night!