Tonight admin wants to share some #EngTrivias about tea in England. Are you ready?
- British drink 165 million cups of tea daily. It’s 60.2 billion per year.
- 80% of employees say they learn more about what’s going on at work over a cup of tea than ib other way.
- Great Britain has an annual tea consumption of 2.5 kg per capita.
- Serving is the job of the host or hired help. Milk and sugar should always be offered by the server.
- Always wait to be served tea, never help yourself.
- Having afternoon tea is a popular British tradition. At some point between lunch and dinner.
- Tea contains half the amount of caffeine found in coffee.
- 96% of all cups of tea drunk daily in the UK are brewed from tea bags.
- The one who introduced the afternoon party was Anna, the Duchess of Bedford.
That’s a wrap, fellas. Hope those #EngTrivias will brighten your night. Have a good rest!