Hello, fellas! What’s up? May I ask you a question? Do you live the in the city (kota) or countryside (pedesaan)? Which one is better? :D
Oops, they were 2 questions. So it was supposed to be: “May I ask you two questions?” xD
Based on Mentions, many of you seem to live in the countryside. Good! Because today our lesson is about farming & agriculture vocabulary. :D
If you joined yesterday’s #EngGame, this game should be easy for you. You only need to guess the vocab based on each of its definition. :)
Here’s an example: W _ _ _ _: a colorless, transparent, odorless, liquid which forms the seas, lakes, rivers, and rain. What is it?
Great! Let’s start the game. :) “@LokitaCitra: water”
- F _ _ _: an area of land and its buildings, used for growing crops and rearing animals.
- L _ _ _ _: workers, especially manual workers, considered collectively.
- C _ _ _: a cultivated plant that is grown on a large scale commercially, especially a cereal, fruit, or vegetable.
- N _ _ _ _ _: the phenomena of the physical world collectively, including plants, animals, the landscape.
- H _ _ _ _ _ _: the process or period of gathering in crops.
- L _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _: farm animals regarded as an asset.
- F _ _ _ _ _ _: (of soil or land) producing or capable of producing abundant vegetation or crops.
- C _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _: the action of cultivating land, or the state of being cultivated.
- D _ _ _ _: milk and milk products collectively.
- B _ _ _: a large farm building used for storing grain, hay, or straw or for housing livestock.
- F _ _ _ _ _: a person who owns or manages a farm.
- S _ _: plant (seed) by scattering it on or in the earth.
- P _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _: a substance used for destroying insects or other organisms harmful to cultivated plants or to animals.
- C _ _ _ _ _: large ruminant animals with horns and cloven hoofs, domesticated for meat or milk.
- H _ _ _ _ _ _: a metric unit of square measure, equal to 100 ares.
- M _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _: machines collectively.
- D _ _ _ _ _ _: a prolonged period of abnormally low rainfall, leading to a shortage of water.
- S _ _ _ _ _ _ _: a young plant, especially one raised from seed and not from a cutting.
- A _ _ _: (of land or a climate) having little or no rain; too dry or barren to support vegetation.
- F _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _: a chemical that destroys fungus.