Hi, fellas. How is everyone doing tonight? Phew, it’s raining and so windy here in Denpasar. How’s the weather where you live? :)
Thanks for the weather report, fellas! Today’s session we’re gonna play with vocabulary related to weather. Come and join the #EngGame! :)
- F _ _ _: pleasant and dry.
- O _ _ _ _ _ _ _: with clouds in the sky and therefore not bright and sunny.
- S _ _ _ _ _ (noun): a short period of rain or snow.
- F _ _ _ _ F _ _ _ _ (noun): a sudden and severe flood.
- H _ _ _ _ (adjective): containing extremely small drops of water in the air.
- N _ _ _ _ _ (adjective): ordinary or usual; the same as would be expected.
- D _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (noun): a lot of rain in a short time.
- H _ _ _ (noun): small hard balls of ice that fall from the sky like rain.
- H _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (noun): a period of time such as a few weeks when the weather is much hotter than usual.
- B _ _ _ _ (adjective): pleasantly warm.
- W _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (noun): a tornado (= violently spinning column of air) filled with water that forms over the sea.
- C _ _ _ _ (adjective): cold, dry, and bright.
- flash flood