Hi, fellas. What are you up to tonight? It’s been a long time since we had #EngTalk about Indonesian English. Let’s have that tonight. :)
We still have quite a lot of questions that haven’t been answered so today’s rule will be: we don’t accept new questions.
If you want to read other #EngTalk on Indonesian English go to: https://englishtips4u.com/?s=Indonesian+english&submit=Search …. Today we’ll have 10 questions. So here we go! :D
- “@mashan98: what is “mata keranjang” in English?”
- “@SCANDAL25_: how about ‘kesandung’?”
- “@UtamiEster: min kalo kemalaman / terlalu malam gmana?”
- “@Ptah_toegoel: Kalo Tengsin B.ing nya apa yaaaa???”
- “@audinaw: how about “merinding”?”
- “@fatimazza: what is “gorengan” in English? is that “something fried”? :|”
- “@nurbudhi: how about “cacingan” in english”
- “@Jijipuji: what is “kayang” in english?”
- “@elv_utari: what about ‘telor ceplok’??”
- “@moajulius: kalo nyungsep min???”
- @MRAHADIANR: womanizer/ flirty | @christcosca: Masher | @nofaaditya: Some people called itchy | @ach_ariezki: Wandering eyes
- @giitart: Stumble | @fachryspears: trip. E.g. I tripped over a stone and almost fell. | @opikokip: Stumble, stumble upon
- @ttyoo: Late night | @FerryFadlii: late: it’s already late, i need to go home. | @doreree: Too late
- @ttyoo: embarrassed | @sofyanlich: Awkward | @jessicatryas: tengsin » sheepish?
- @Derpamoto: Shiver | @ndaahanda: get goosebumps | @shayasasha: Q5. Shaking
- @wanpins: gorengan = deep fried snack | @RikoARM: Fried Snack | @hrypratama: Fritters | @ndaahanda: fries
- @NellaRifah: Wormy | @MRAHADIANR: wormy/worm disases
- @novirindi: I think it’s called “back bridge” | @dianamontje: It’s called Backbend |
- @dilafd: Sunny side up | @dilaulia: fried egg | @tegaraguta: sunny side up egg
@heyshezie: ‘Fried egg’ would be enough. Or, ‘sunny-side up’, if it’s fried only on one side.
- @wanpins: tripped off | @Yudhimahartha: Falling with head first