Hello hello, fellas! We’re having an #EngGame today! Who’s in? *hands up*
Have you followed our previous “4 Pics 1 Word” #EngGame, fellas? This time, we’re doing it with a twist. *wink wink*
Today’s #EngGame will be a little different. I’m calling today’s #EngGame: “4 Pics, 1 Blank Word & 1 Sentence”.
I’ll tweet 10 sentences, each will have a blank space, followed by a set of 4 pictures & 10 letters.
Fill in the each blank with a word that matches the set of 4 pics, using the available letters.
Note: Some letters might be redundant. You might not need them to form the answer.
Let’s cut to the chase & start the #EngGame, fellas!
1. Christmas is still far away but his socks are already _ _ _ _ _ed with gifts. *kode bwt ssorg*
2. It rained so hard last night I had to wear a sweater to keep me _ _ _ _. *sampe ga bisa bangun*
3. They won 1st prize for the best _ _ _ _ _ _ _ at the cosplay competition last year.
4. Are you really going to _ _ _ _ _ _ _ in that silly costume? You’ll only trip yourself.
5. When you’re confused, best to choose a _ _ _ _ _ _ of action that will produce the best results.
6. Hey! Don’t go yet! Who’s going to _ _ _ for all these food? *siapa yg ktny mow traktir?*
7. He spent ten years behind _ _ _ s after being convicted for robbery. *pencuri hati?*
8. Don’t let your work _ _ _ _ _ up. You have to do it sooner or later. *sambil ngaca*
9. I could use a _ _ _ _-me-up after a long day at work. *chocolate is the best*
10. There are many _ _ _ _ _ _ to choose from, but none is to my liking. *bilang aja males min*
Compiled and written by @Miss_Qiak at @EnglishTips4U on December 3, 2013