Good evening, fellas! How’s your Tuesday? Did it go better than Monday? :)
Let’s start the #EngGame! :D
1. What has many keys, but can’t even open a single door?
2. What has two legs and can’t walk?
3. What is the saddest fruit?
4. What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?
5. I bind it and it walks. I loose it and it stops. What is it?
6. Take off my skin – I won’t cry, but you will. What am I?
7. What is black when it’s clean and white when it’s dirty?
8. What has one eye but cannot see?
9. Give it food and it will live; give it water and it will die. What is it?
10. What has four wheels and flies?
Those are ten riddles for the #EngGame. I’ll be back for retweeting your correct answers. Happy answering, fellas!
Ding ding ding… I’m back. Are you ready for the answers, fellas? ;D
1. A piano (via @aivvia)
2. Pants (via @yanriallorerung)
3. Blueberry (via @ayuenda_)
4. A stamp (via @poshwilda)
5. A pair of sandals (via @FarizMohammed)
6. An onion (via @Vivapersia)
8. A needle (via @janiipp)
9. Fire (via @rrchmdiani)
10. A garbage truck (via @Jayamahaswari)
That’s all for tonight. I hope all of you had fun on the session. :)