Good evening, fellas. Did you enjoy this Sunday? :)
For tonight, I’m going to share some proverbs to you. Here they are…
1. People who live in glass houses should not throw stones.
Meaning: if you’re not perfect, don’t criticize other people.
2. Two wrongs don’t make a right.
Meaning: when someone has done something bad to you, trying to get revenge will only make things worse.
3. Beggars can’t be choosers.
Meaning: if you’re asking for a favor from someone else, you have to take whatever they give you.
4. One man’s trash is another man’s treasure.
Meaning: different people have different ideas about what’s valuable.
5. Beware of Greeks bearing gifts.
Meaning: don’t trust your enemies.
6. Fight fire with fire.
Meaning: respond to an attack by using a similar method as someone’s attacker.
7. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.
Meaning: if something is working adequately well, leave it alone.
8. Keep your powder dry.
Meaning: be prepared and save your resources until they are needed.
9. Don’t cross your bridges before you come to them.
Meaning: don’t worry about problems before they arrive.
10. Dumb dogs are dangerous.
Meaning: people who say little or nothing are more dangerous than people who speak a lot.
That’s all for tonight, fellas. Thank you and see you tomorrow. Cheerio, fellas! :D