Do you often go on a vacation, fellas? Do you like it? Yup, today we’re going to talk about vacation. I will share some idioms related to vacation.
- B and b. Meaning: bed and breakfast.
- Take a dip. Meaning: to swim.
- Booked solid. Meaning: completely full (usually for rooms).
- Have a lot on one’s plate. Meaning: have a lot of things to do
- Kick back. Meaning: to relax.
- Put someone up. Meaning: allow someone to stay in your house.
- On a shoestring (for budget). Meaning: very little amount of money.
- Line something up. Meaning: organize something
- Head for. Meaning: go in the direction of.
- Hit the town. Meaning: go out and have fun.
So that’s the idioms I can share for today, fellas. Hope you can use them properly from now on :D
- #EngVocab: Travel phrasal verbs
- #EngVocab: Air travel vocabulary
- #EngVocab: Air travel vocabulary (2)
- #IOTW: Traveling Idioms
- #IOTW: Idioms related to tourism, hospitality, traveling